Resource At Work
Case Study Floor Plan: New Way Of Working
An example of a recent refurbishment for our client, removing the desk-based system, repurposing the space to compliment the new way of working, post-Covid.
The Result: more natural light, multiple work environments, reconfigurable dynamic space, touchdown space for staff, attractive & fresh office with 'wow' factor.
Initial Client Brief;
- still need dedicated directors offices (confidential work, privacy etc)
- range of meeting space
- teleconferencing capability to reach all other regional offices remotely
- still need to have capacity for max. 18 staff members
- client will introduce a 3-day-a-week model allowing the changes
- flexible touchdown space which can be reconfigured for entertaining (one day!)